Notated Music The march of the women
About this Item
- The march of the women
- Smyth, Ethel, 1858-1944, composer
Created / Published
- London : Breitkopf & Härtel, 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Women--Suffrage--England--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Feminist music--England
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- - Popular music--England--1911-1920
- - E249752 U.S. Copyright Office 19110203
- - For unaccompanied voice or unison voices.
- - Title from caption.
- - English words; also printed as text.
- - Staff notation.
- - Tonic sol-fa.
- 1 score (1 unnumbered leaf) ; 19 x 12 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 S
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The March of the Women. composeds by Smyth, Ethel, Oser [London: Breitkopf & Härtel, ©, 1911] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018563176/.
APA citation style:
(1911) The March of the Women. Smyth, E., comp [London: Breitkopf & Härtel, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018563176/.
MLA citation style:
The March of the Women. comp by Smyth, Ethel, Oser [London: Breitkopf & Härtel, ©, 1911] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018563176/>.