Map Ducatus Geldriæ et Comitatus Zutphaniæ nova tabula : in tetrarchias Noviomagi, Arnhemii, Ruremondæ et Zutphaniæ
About this Item
- Ducatus Geldriæ et Comitatus Zutphaniæ nova tabula : in tetrarchias Noviomagi, Arnhemii, Ruremondæ et Zutphaniæ
- Contributor Names
- Cóvens et Mortier, cartographer, publisher.
- Condet, Johannes, 1711-1781, engraver.
- Fillmore, Millard, 1800-1874, collector.
- Created / Published
- Amstelodami [Amsterdam] : Cóvens et Mortier, [1745?]
- Subject Headings
- - Gelderland (Netherlands)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Zutphen (Graafschap)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Utrecht (Netherlands : Province)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Netherlands--Gelderland
- - Netherlands--Zutphen (Graafschap)
- - Netherlands--Utrecht (Province)
- Early maps
- - Regional map of the central Netherlands (including Gelderland Province, Zutphen County, and Utrecht Province).
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Hand colored to emphasize administrative boundaries.
- - Prime meridian: Ferro.
- - When affixed to the cloth backing the map sheet was sectioned to 16 panels to enable folding.
- - There is no handwritten Millard Fillmore signature on recto or verso.
- - LC sheet imperfect: Use-worn, LC acquisitons rubber-stamping in map area at top, cloth backing panels (especially the 2 outer ones) soiled.
- - Includes embellished title cartouche (containing coats-of-arms [escutcheons], putti, and 2 adult female figures [mythical?]).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Two cloth-backing panels have handwritten title inscriptions on verso: No. 20, Gelders, Zutph, Zuider-See -- No. 20, Zuider See.
- - Vault
- 1 map : color, mounted on cloth backing ; 58 x 79 cm, folded to 16 x 13 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G6003.G4 1745 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cóvens Et Mortier, Cartographer, Publisher, Johannes Condet, and Millard Fillmore. Ducatus Geldriæ et Comitatus Zutphaniæ nova tabula: in tetrarchias Noviomagi, Arnhemii, Ruremondæ et Zutphaniæ. [Amstelodami Amsterdam: Cóvens et Mortier, ?, 1748] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018588012/.
APA citation style:
Cóvens Et Mortier, C., Condet, J. & Fillmore, M. (1748) Ducatus Geldriæ et Comitatus Zutphaniæ nova tabula: in tetrarchias Noviomagi, Arnhemii, Ruremondæ et Zutphaniæ. [Amstelodami Amsterdam: Cóvens et Mortier, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018588012/.
MLA citation style:
Cóvens Et Mortier, Cartographer, Publisher, Johannes Condet, and Millard Fillmore. Ducatus Geldriæ et Comitatus Zutphaniæ nova tabula: in tetrarchias Noviomagi, Arnhemii, Ruremondæ et Zutphaniæ. [Amstelodami Amsterdam: Cóvens et Mortier, ?, 1748] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018588012/>.
More Maps like this
MapCarte particulière d'une partie de la Hollande et du Brabant Hollandois : ou les environs de ...
Carte particulière d'une partie du Brabant Hollandois du Gueldre et de Cleves Regional map covering North Brabant province (Netherlands) and adjacent regions. Relief shown pictorially. Hand colored to emphasize administrative boundaries and major city areas. Prime meridian: Ferro. Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Fillmore, Millard - Cóvens Et Mortier - Condet, Johannes
- Date: 1748
MapBowles's new pocket map of the Seven United Provinces : with their dependencies General-content map of the Netherlands showing the seven constituent provinces. Hand colored to distinguish the areas and boundaries of the provinces. Prime meridian: Ferro. When affixed to the cloth backing the map...
- Contributor: Bowles, Carington - Palairet, Jean - Fillmore, Millard - Mayer, Johann Tobias
- Date: 1785
MapA map of the present seat of war on the northern part of France, including the ...
Northern France map of war in 1793 Political map only, does not show troop emplacements, battles or other military information. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 18 and...
- Contributor: Cary, John - Fillmore, Millard
- Date: 1793
MapA map of the British empire in America with the French, Spanish and the Dutch settlements ...
Carte particulière de l'Amérique septentrionale Relief shown pictorially. English and French. In upper right corner: XC.I. Second state, ca 1741. Phillips. Maps of America, p. 569. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier - Popple, Henry
- Date: 1741
MapPlan of the Isle of Trinidad : from actual surveys made in the year 1797
Isle of Trinidad Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Port of Spain. In lower margin: Published 12th Decr. 1809, by Robert Laurie & James Whittle, no. 53 Fleet Street, London. In lower right corner: Directions...
- Contributor: Laurie & Whittle - Fillmore, Millard - Allen, George
- Date: 1809