Map The United States in 1790 ; The United States in 1900.
About this Item
- The United States in 1790 ; The United States in 1900.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [Creator not indicated], [1914?]
- - United States--Population--Maps
- - United States--History--1783-1865--Maps
- - United States--History--1865-1898--Maps
- - United States
- - Shows population distribution.
- - Pen-and-ink on tracing linen. Pencil marking, probably for publication, on 1900 map. Label on 1900 map: S Doc 438 56 1.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 2 manuscript maps ; 21 x 33 and 23 x 31 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.E24 s000 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The United States in; The United States in 1900. [Washington, D.C.?: Creator not indicated, ?, 1914] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018590088/.
APA citation style:
(1914) The United States in; The United States in 1900. [Washington, D.C.?: Creator not indicated, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018590088/.
MLA citation style:
The United States in; The United States in 1900. [Washington, D.C.?: Creator not indicated, ?, 1914] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018590088/>.