Audio Recording In Siam : Wars of the world : N.Y. Hippodrome : tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment
I want to go back to Michigan
About this Item
- In Siam : Wars of the world : N.Y. Hippodrome : tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment
- Contributor Names
- Klein, Manuel, 1876-1919.
- Murray, Billy. prf
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989.
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, [1914?]
- Subject Headings
- - Revues--Excerpts
- - Popular music--1911-1920
- - Edison: 3382-B-43 (matrix), 3365-C-53 (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50198.
- - The 1st song from a revue.
- - Billy Murray, tenor--Cf. Wile, 1978. Performed with accompaniment.
- - Coupling date: 11/23/1914--Cf. Wile, 1978.
- - Engraved label.
- - LC copy: 3382-A-1-1 (matrix, R side) ; 3365-C-3-4 (matrix, L side).
- 1 audio disc : analog, 80 rpm?, mono ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison 50198
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress American Variety Stage collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Klein, Manuel, Billy. Prf Murray, and Irving Berlin. In Siam: Wars of the world: N.Y. Hippodrome: tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?, 1914] Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620417/.
APA citation style:
Klein, M., Murray, B. P. & Berlin, I. (1914) In Siam: Wars of the world: N.Y. Hippodrome: tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620417/.
MLA citation style:
Klein, Manuel, Billy. Prf Murray, and Irving Berlin. In Siam: Wars of the world: N.Y. Hippodrome: tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?, 1914] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018620417/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingGood-bye Broadway, hello France : baritone and chorus with orchestra The 1st song from the revue, The passing show of 1917. Edison: 5687-C-2-78 (matrix), 5659-C-3-77 (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50443. Arthur Fields, baritone (1st work) ; Billy Murray,...
- Contributor: Fields, Arthur - Cohan, George M. (George Michael) - Murray, Billy - Baskette, Billy
- Date: 1917
Audio RecordingI love the name of Mary : tenor and chorus with orchestra Edison: 50083-R; mx 2362. The 1st work from the musical Barry of Ballymore, with lyrics by George Graff. This catalog entry was made possible by a grant from the National Endowment for...
- Contributor: Van Brunt, Walter - Carroll, Harry - Graff, George - Ball, Ernest R. - Olcott, Chauncey
- Date: 1913
Audio RecordingGasoline Gus and his jitney bus Coupling date: 8/4/1915. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor and chorus. With (reverse side): Aunt Dinah's golden wedding / Empire Vaudeville Company.
- Contributor: Murray, Billy
- Date: 1915
Audio RecordingYou'd be surprised Victor 18634. Matrix/Take: B-23483/2.
- Contributor: Pasternack, Josef - Murray, Billy - Berlin, Irving
- Date: 1919-11-19
Audio RecordingI'll see you in C-U-B-A Victor 18652. Matrix/Take: B-23597/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Murray, Billy - Berlin, Irving
- Date: 1920-01-22