Audio Recording I love the name of Mary : tenor and chorus with orchestra
The trail of the lonesome pine
About this Item
- I love the name of Mary : tenor and chorus with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Olcott, Chauncey, 1858-1932.
- Ball, Ernest R., 1878-1927.
- Van Brunt, Walter. prf
- Graff, George, 1886-1973. lyr
- Carroll, Harry, 1892-1962.
- Created / Published
- [New Jersey] : Edison, [1913?]
- Subject Headings
- - Popular music--1911-1920
- - Musicals--Excerpts
- - Songs (High voice) with orchestra
- Popular music
- - Edison: 50083-R; mx 2362.
- - The 1st work from the musical Barry of Ballymore, with lyrics by George Graff.
- - This catalog entry was made possible by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities and by a grant from Lloyd E. Rigler and Lawrence E. Deutsch.
- - Walter Van Brunt, tenor ; with chorus and orchestra.
- - Coupling date: 9/11/13 (1st side) ; 11/1913 (2nd side)--Cf. Wile, 1978.
- 1 audio disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison 50083
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress American Variety Stage collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Olcott, Chauncey, Ernest R Ball, Walter. Prf Van Brunt, George Graff, and Harry Carroll. I love the name of Mary: tenor and chorus with orchestra. [New Jersey: Edison, ?, 1913] Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620419/.
APA citation style:
Olcott, C., Ball, E. R., Van Brunt, W. P., Graff, G. & Carroll, H. (1913) I love the name of Mary: tenor and chorus with orchestra. [New Jersey: Edison, ?] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620419/.
MLA citation style:
Olcott, Chauncey, et al. I love the name of Mary: tenor and chorus with orchestra. [New Jersey: Edison, ?, 1913] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018620419/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingGood-bye Broadway, hello France : baritone and chorus with orchestra The 1st song from the revue, The passing show of 1917. Edison: 5687-C-2-78 (matrix), 5659-C-3-77 (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50443. Arthur Fields, baritone (1st work) ; Billy Murray,...
- Contributor: Fields, Arthur - Cohan, George M. (George Michael) - Murray, Billy - Baskette, Billy
- Date: 1917
Audio RecordingIn Siam : Wars of the world : N.Y. Hippodrome : tenor and chorus, orchestra accompaniment Edison: 3382-B-43 (matrix), 3365-C-53 (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50198. The 1st song from a revue. Billy Murray, tenor--Cf. Wile, 1978. Performed with accompaniment. Coupling date: 11/23/1914--Cf. Wile, 1978....
- Contributor: Klein, Manuel - Murray, Billy - Berlin, Irving
- Date: 1914
Audio RecordingI love the name of Mary Victor 17107. Matrix/Take: B-11811/3.
- Contributor: Van Brunt, Walter - Graff, George - Ball, Ernest R. - Winkler, O. - Olcott, Chauncey
- Date: 1912-04-02
Audio RecordingRecollections of 1861-65 : trumpet solo with orchestra. Love's old sweet song : saxophone with orchestra Edison: 7683 (matrix), 7690 (matrix); Diamond Disc nos. on labels: 80613-R, 80613-L. Edna White, trumpet (1st work) ; Chester Gaylord, saxophone (2nd work). Coupling date: 2/1/1921--Cf. Wile, 1978. Engraved label. LC copy:...
- Contributor: White, Edna - Gaylord, Chester - Molloy, J. L. (James L.)
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingWhen Irish eyes are smiling Columbia A1310. Matrix/Take: 38656/2.
- Contributor: Graff, George - Ball, Ernest R. - Olcott, Chauncey
- Date: 1913-02-25