Audio Recording Saxophone sobs : saxophone with orchestra
About this Item
- Saxophone sobs : saxophone with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Erdman, Ernie, 1879-1946.
- Wiedoeft, Rudy. prf
- Frosini, Pietro, 1885-1951. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, [1917?]
- Subject Headings
- - Saxophone with orchestra
- - Ragtime music
- - Accordion music (Ragtime)
- Ragtime music
- - Edison: 5744-C-7-44 (matrix), 4998-C-4-4X (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50454.
- - Rudy Wiedoeft, saxophone (1st work) ; Frosini, accordion (2nd work).
- - Coupling date: 10/24/1917--Cf. Wile, 1978.
- - Engraved labels.
- - LC copy: 5744-C-2-102 (matrix, 1st side) ; 4998-C-6-90 (matrix, 2nd side).
- 1 audio disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison 50454
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- No Linguistic Content
- Not Applicable
- Online Format
- Edison: 5744-C-7-44 (matrix), 4998-C-4-4X (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on edge of disc: 50454. Rudy Wiedoeft, saxophone (1st work) ; Frosini, accordion (2nd work). Coupling date: 10/24/1917--Cf. Wile, 1978. Engraved labels. LC copy: 5744-C-2-102 (matrix, 1st side) ; 4998-C-6-90 (matrix, 2nd side).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress American Variety Stage collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Erdman, Ernie, Rudy. Prf Wiedoeft, and Pietro Frosini. Saxophone Sobs: Saxophone With Orchestra. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?, 1917] Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620426/.
APA citation style:
Erdman, E., Wiedoeft, R. P. & Frosini, P. (1917) Saxophone Sobs: Saxophone With Orchestra. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018620426/.
MLA citation style:
Erdman, Ernie, Rudy. Prf Wiedoeft, and Pietro Frosini. Saxophone Sobs: Saxophone With Orchestra. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, ?, 1917] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018620426/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingRecollections of 1861-65 : trumpet solo with orchestra. Love's old sweet song : saxophone with orchestra Edison: 7683 (matrix), 7690 (matrix); Diamond Disc nos. on labels: 80613-R, 80613-L. Edna White, trumpet (1st work) ; Chester Gaylord, saxophone (2nd work). Coupling date: 2/1/1921--Cf. Wile, 1978. Engraved label. LC copy:...
- Contributor: White, Edna - Gaylord, Chester - Molloy, J. L. (James L.)
- Date: 1921
Audio Recording12th Street rag Copyright: 1914; Shapiro, Bernstein & Co. Coupling date: 2/1/1921. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. With (reverse side): American pep march / Imperial Marimba Band.
- Contributor: Bowman, Euday L. (Euday Louis) - Imperial Marimba Band
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingHello, ma baby
Hello, my baby Music by Joseph Edgar Howard and Ida Emerson. Len G. Spencer, baritone; piano accompaniment. Recorded at an unknown location, Apr. 15, 1899. Recorded on one side only. Autograph of Spencer inscribed in...
- Contributor: Emerson, Ida - Howard, Joseph E. (Joseph Edgar) - Spencer, Len
- Date: 1899
Audio RecordingA study in mimicry : vaudeville sketch Edison: 5522-A-2-2 (matrix), 6031-A-5-2 (matrix); Diamond Disc no. on record sleeve: 50485. The 1st work consists primarily of vocal sound effects, including whistled bird sounds with piano acc.; 2nd work consists of...
- Contributor: Drew, Lillian - American Quartet - Orren, John
- Date: 1918
Audio RecordingGunga Din Lasca: Dramatic recitations were frequently on the variety show bill. Harry E. Humphrey delivers this romantic poem of the American West in the typical dramatic style of the time--Cf. American variety stage,...
- Contributor: Humphrey, Harry E. (Harry Ervin) - Kipling, Rudyard - Desprez, Frank
- Date: 1919