Book/Printed Material Hippodrome : [Variety article, January 21, 1925]
About this Item
- Hippodrome : [Variety article, January 21, 1925]
- This article from Variety describes Houdini's latest sensational act, an on-stage expose of the hoaxes perpetrated by fraudulent mediums.
- Saint, Edward, 1890-1942, former owner.
Created / Published
- - Houdini, Harry,--1874-1926
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress website.
- - In volume 3 of the Edward Saint scrapbooks held by the Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Library of Congress.
- - Record converted from American Memory pseudomarc; td12 completed
Call Number/Physical Location
- GV1545.H8 S35 vol. 3
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Saint, Edward, Former Owner. Hippodrome: Variety article.  Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018682503/.
APA citation style:
Saint, E. (1925) Hippodrome: Variety article. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018682503/.
MLA citation style:
Saint, Edward, Former Owner. Hippodrome: Variety article.  Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018682503/>.