Book/Printed Material Ėlastichnai︠a︡ zubchatai︠a︡ peredacha. Эластичная зубчатая передача.
About this Item
- Ėlastichnai︠a︡ zubchatai︠a︡ peredacha.
- Эластичная зубчатая передача.
- This collection consists of a selection of tsarist patents awarded to residents of the Urals, Siberia, and the Russian Far East in the final years of the empire. These documents are a valuable source of information about the opening of the Siberian and Far Eastern regions in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries and technological progress in Russia--the state of industrial development, the organization of industry, and the extent of mining and mineral excavation. World Digital Library.
- I︠A︡gn, N.
Created / Published
- Tomsk : [publisher not identified], 30 apreli︠a︡ 1908 g.
- - cogged transmission
- - engines
- - machinery
- - patents
- - Siberia
- - Patent Classification: Group III - Engines, Pumps and Machine Parts.
- - Original text at: The State Public Scientific and Technical Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- p. : 28.0 cm x 18.5 cm ; paper, typographic print.
- Tsarist Patents, 1899-1917: Urals, Siberia, and the Russian Far East
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
I︠A︡Gn, N. Ėlastichnai︠a︡ Zubchatai︠a︡ Peredacha. [Tomsk: Publisher Not Identified, 30 Apreli︠a︡ G, 1908] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018684868/.
APA citation style:
I︠A︡Gn, N. (1908) Ėlastichnai︠a︡ Zubchatai︠a︡ Peredacha. [Tomsk: Publisher Not Identified, 30 Apreli︠a︡ G] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018684868/.
MLA citation style:
I︠A︡Gn, N. Ėlastichnai︠a︡ Zubchatai︠a︡ Peredacha. [Tomsk: Publisher Not Identified, 30 Apreli︠a︡ G, 1908] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018684868/>.