Photo, Print, Drawing Utes. Утес.
About this Item
- This collection consists of two photograph albums from the early twentieth century, with pictures presumably taken by I. Popov. The album "Views of the Yakutsk Region" contains 151 photographs. Subjects include the Lena River shore; various forms of river transport--including boats, rafts, trade barges, and steamships; post offices along the Lena highway, and transport by horse and reindeer. Several of the photographs are signed with the initials "I. P." World Digital Library.
Created / Published
- [I︠A︡kutsk] : [publisher not identified], konet︠s︡ XIX-nachalo XX vv.
- - nature
- - mountains
- - Original image at: Irkutsk State University
- - From the photo album "Виды Якутской области."
- 1 photograph : 17.0 x 12.0 cm ; photo paper, black & white photo print.
- Peoples of Siberia: The Buryats and Yakuts
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Utes. , 1890. [I︠A︡kutsk: publisher not identified, konet︠s︡ XIX-nachalo XX vv] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018685097/.
APA citation style:
(1890) Utes. , 1890. [I︠A︡kutsk: publisher not identified, konet︠s︡ XIX-nachalo XX vv] [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018685097/.
MLA citation style:
Utes. [I︠A︡kutsk: publisher not identified, konet︠s︡ XIX-nachalo XX vv] Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018685097/>.