Photo, Print, Drawing Li︠u︡di, rabotai︠u︡shchie na sel'khoztekhnike. Люди, работающие на сельхозтехнике.
About this Item
- Li︠u︡di, rabotai︠u︡shchie na sel'khoztekhnike.
- Люди, работающие на сельхозтехнике.
- The commemorative album "Soviet Narym: Opening of the West-Siberian North by Labor Settlers, 1930-36" contains statistical, narrative, cartographic, and illustrated materials relating to the people who were forcibly settled in the Narym region by the Soviet authorities in the 1930s. The album, compiled in 1936 by the secret police of West Siberia as the result of a government investigation, sought to document for Moscow the opening of the Narym region by labor settlers. Housed for a time in police archives, the album later fell into private hands during a "purge" of these archives, but since 2002 has been in the custody of the Sector on the History of Sociocultural Development, Institute of History, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences. World Digital Library.
Created / Published
- Narymskii krai : [publisher not identified], [1930-1936]
- - agriculture
- - machinery
- - special settlers
- - Russian Federation
- - Tomsk Oblast
- - Narym
- - Original image at: Institute of History of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- - From the photo album "Советский Нарым. Освоение Западно-Сибирского севера трудпоселенцами."
- 1 photograph : 8.0 x 11.0 cm ; painted photograph.
- Special Settlers in West Siberia in the 1930s
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Li︠u︡di, Rabotai︠u︡shchie Na Sel'khoztekhnike. Russian Federation Narym Tomsk Oblast, 1930. [Narymskii Krai: Publisher Not Identified, to 1936] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018685805/.
APA citation style:
(1930) Li︠u︡di, Rabotai︠u︡shchie Na Sel'khoztekhnike. Russian Federation Narym Tomsk Oblast, 1930. [Narymskii Krai: Publisher Not Identified, to 1936] [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018685805/.
MLA citation style:
Li︠u︡di, Rabotai︠u︡shchie Na Sel'khoztekhnike. [Narymskii Krai: Publisher Not Identified, to 1936] Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018685805/>.