Photo, Print, Drawing Inter'er magazina Churina v Kharbine. Интерьер магазина Чурина в Харбине.
About this Item
- Inter'er magazina Churina v Kharbine.
- Интерьер магазина Чурина в Харбине.
- Vladimir Pavlovich Ablamskii (1911-1994), a figure-skating champion from northern China, was also a famous Harbin photographer and photojournalist. This collection contains Ablamskii's photographs depicting the life of the Russian immigrant community in Harbin. World Digital Library.
- Ablamskiĭ, Vladimir Pavlovich, , 1911-1994.
Created / Published
- Harbin, China : [publisher not identified], [1930-1939]
- - Trade
- - Interiors
- - China
- - Heilongjiang
- - Harbin
- - Original image at: Irkutsk Municipal History Museum
- 1 photograph : 12.5 x 17.0 cm ; photo paper, photographic print.
- Russians in Harbin, 1920s-1940s (from the Archive of V. P. Ablamskii)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ablamskiĭ, Vladimir Pavlovich. Inter'er magazina Churina v Kharbine. Heilongjiang China Harbin, 1930. [Harbin, China: publisher not identified, to 1939] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018687689/.
APA citation style:
Ablamskiĭ, V. P. (1930) Inter'er magazina Churina v Kharbine. Heilongjiang China Harbin, 1930. [Harbin, China: publisher not identified, to 1939] [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018687689/.
MLA citation style:
Ablamskiĭ, Vladimir Pavlovich. Inter'er magazina Churina v Kharbine. [Harbin, China: publisher not identified, to 1939] Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018687689/>.