Book/Printed Material Ugolovnoe delo N 26929 na Kuroedovu Aleksandru Vasil'evnu. Уголовное дело N 26929 на Куроедову Александру Васильевну.
About this Item
- Ugolovnoe delo N 26929 na Kuroedovu Aleksandru Vasil'evnu.
- Уголовное дело N 26929 на Куроедову Александру Васильевну.
- Criminal Case Number 26929 Against Aleksandra Vasil'evna Kuroedova.
- This item is from a collection of photographs, drawings, newspapers, and documents gathered in the Kolyma region of Russia. Kolyma is a northeastern region that takes its name from the Kolyma River and includes parts of the present-day Chukotka Autonomous Okrug and present-day Magadan Oblast. This region contained deposits of gold and platinum and was home to Sevvostlag (Northeastern Corrective Labor Camps), one of the Soviet Union's most infamous labor camp systems, which was administered by a government agency known as Dalstroy (Far North Construction Trust). These materials were collected by the Yagodnoye District public historical and educational organization "Search for the Unlawfully Repressed." This organization was founded in 1990 with the goal of locating former prisoners of the Kolyma camps. It corresponds with more than 500 former prisoners and their relatives, publishes prisoners' memoirs, conducts local history research, and carries out expeditions to the remains of camps. The materials collected by Search for the Unlawfully Repressed became the basis for the collections of the Memory of Kolyma Museum, where this collection is housed. The collection's photographs depict ruins of camp buildings, daily life in Kolyma, and journalists traveling in the region. Other materials of the collection include a map of Kolyma's camps, newspapers from the region, certificates, letters, records of criminal cases, and personal files. Parts of the collection were digitized in the early 2000s for the Meeting of Frontiers digital library project. World Digital Library.
- Dalstroy Trust , creator.
Created / Published
- Trest "Dal'stroĭ", poselok Srednekan : [publisher not identified], maĭ 1947 g.
- - protokoly
- - pravosudie
- - khalatnost'
- - pozhar
- - ushcherb
- - Dal'lag
- - Convict labor
- - Court records
- - Criminal Law, Administration of
- - Criminals
- - Fires
- - Justice, Administration of
- - Kolyma River Valley (Russia)
- - Prisoners
- - Records
- - Russian Far East
- - Siberia
- - Russian Federation
- - Magadan Oblast
- - Ust'-Srednekan
- - протоколы
- - правосудие
- - халатность
- - пожар
- - ущерб
- - Дальлаг
- - Original text at: Memory of Kolyma Museum
- 91 pages, typed and handwritten text ; 31.8 x 21.7 cm.
- Materials on the History of Sevvostlag
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dalstroy Trust , Creator. Ugolovnoe delo N 9 na Kuroedovu Aleksandru Vasil'evnu. [Trest "Dal'stroĭ", poselok Srednekan: publisher not identified, maĭ g, 1947] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018688102/.
APA citation style:
Dalstroy Trust, C. (1947) Ugolovnoe delo N 9 na Kuroedovu Aleksandru Vasil'evnu. [Trest "Dal'stroĭ", poselok Srednekan: publisher not identified, maĭ g] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018688102/.
MLA citation style:
Dalstroy Trust , Creator. Ugolovnoe delo N 9 na Kuroedovu Aleksandru Vasil'evnu. [Trest "Dal'stroĭ", poselok Srednekan: publisher not identified, maĭ g, 1947] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018688102/>.