Photo, Print, Drawing Zhena zazhitochnogo buri︠a︡ta. Жена зажиточного бурята.
About this Item
- Zhena zazhitochnogo buri︠a︡ta.
- Жена зажиточного бурята.
- This collection includes more than two hundred photographs taken during scientific expeditions into the most remote wilderness regions of Siberia at the end of the nineteenth and the beginning of the twentieth centuries. This selection illustrates the life of seven indigenous groups from East Siberia: Kets, Dolgans, Buryats, Yakuts, Even, Evenks, and Toffalars. World Digital Library.
- Veniukov, L.
Created / Published
- Irkutskai︠a︡ gubernii︠a︡ : [publisher not identified], 1905.
- - buri︠a︡ty
- - tipazh
- - odezhda
- - Vostochnai︠a︡ Sibir'
- - буряты
- - типаж
- - одежда
- - Восточная Сибирь
- - Original image at: Novosibirsk State Museum of Regional History and Folklife
- 1 photograph : 15.5 x 10.5 cm ; fotografiia cherno-belaia, virirovannaia, nakleena na paspartu.
- Native Peoples of Siberia
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Veniukov, L. Zhena Zazhitochnogo Buri︠a︡ta. , 1905. [Irkutskai︠a︡ Gubernii︠a︡: Publisher Not Identified] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018688437/.
APA citation style:
Veniukov, L. (1905) Zhena Zazhitochnogo Buri︠a︡ta. , 1905. [Irkutskai︠a︡ Gubernii︠a︡: Publisher Not Identified] [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018688437/.
MLA citation style:
Veniukov, L. Zhena Zazhitochnogo Buri︠a︡ta. [Irkutskai︠a︡ Gubernii︠a︡: Publisher Not Identified] Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018688437/>.