Book/Printed Material Amur : Priroda i li︠u︡di Amurskogo krai︠a︡. Амур : Природа и люди Амурского края.
About this Item
- Amur : Priroda i li︠u︡di Amurskogo krai︠a︡.
- Амур : Природа и люди Амурского края.
- Amur: Nature and People of the Amur Region.
- This lively, illustrated and content-rich book was received well by readers and critics alike. Gruzdev was an active member of the Russian Geographic Society. Topics include: the how the Amur krai was acquired; explorer research; soil and climate conditions; plants and animals; mineral wealth; Amur native groups; the Russian population of the Amur; agriculture; and Manchuria. World Digital Library.
- Gruzdev, F. (Volgin)
- - Russian Federation
- - Amur Oblast
- - "Poleznaia biblioteka".
- - 2nd edition, corrected, with additions.
- - Original text at: Russian State Library
- 145 pages, 17 drawings, 3 portraits, 1 map.
- General Collection Books from the Russian State Library
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gruzdev, F. Amur: Priroda i li︠u︡di Amurskogo krai︠a︡. 1896. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018694188/.
APA citation style:
Gruzdev, F. (1896) Amur: Priroda i li︠u︡di Amurskogo krai︠a︡. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018694188/.
MLA citation style:
Gruzdev, F. Amur: Priroda i li︠u︡di Amurskogo krai︠a︡. 1896. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018694188/>.