Book/Printed Material Acts of the "Cortes" held in the village of Madrid in the year 1588.
About this Item
- Acts of the "Cortes" held in the village of Madrid in the year 1588.
Created / Published
- [Spain] : [publisher not identified], 1588
- - Law
- - Law Library of Congress
- - West Europe
- - Spain
- - Madrid
- - Legislative Bodies
- - Legislative process
- - Title devised, in English, by Library staff.
- - Jurisdiction covered: Spain.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Also available on microfilm (Law Library Microfilm 84/10004).
- - Document in Spanish.
- 74 pages
- Spanish legal documents (15th-19th centuries) Laws & Statutes No. 308
- Library of Congress Law Library Washington, D.C. 20540 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Spanish Legal Documents Collection are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Collection Directorate, Collections Services Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Acts of the "Cortes" held in the village of Madrid in the year. [Spain: publisher not identified, 1588] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018751285/.
APA citation style:
(1588) Acts of the "Cortes" held in the village of Madrid in the year. [Spain: publisher not identified] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018751285/.
MLA citation style:
Acts of the "Cortes" held in the village of Madrid in the year. [Spain: publisher not identified, 1588] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018751285/>.