Manuscript/Mixed Material Curtain's up : a revue in one act and three scenes for Julian Eltinge
About this Item
- Curtain's up : a revue in one act and three scenes for Julian Eltinge
- Woolf, Edgar Allan.
- Manuscript Plays Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - song title -- "The Reason That We Dance So Merrily In Our Gay Revue"
- - theatrical life -- miniature stage
- - clothing -- evening gowns
- - social life
- - class -- class distinctions
- - national symbols -- Italian
- - class -- aristocracy
- - gender identity
- - courtship
- - pastorale
- - technology -- telephones
- - technology -- automobiles
- - song title -- "I Only Have to Look At A Girl To Know Her Style Of Car"
- - gender identity -- cross-dressing
- - marriage -- for money
- - song title -- "Who Wants To Slip On My Slipper"
- - dance -- "Radium Ballet"
- - D52399 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Converted from American Memory Variety Stage pseudomarc
- 1 volume
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, DC 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Class Distinctions
- Evening Gowns
- For Money
- Gender Identity
- I Only Have to Look at a Girl to Know Her Style of Car"
- Miniature Stage
- National Symbols
- Radium Ballet"
- Social Life
- Song Title
- The Reason That We Dance So Merrily in Our Gay Revue"
- Theatrical Life
- Who Wants to Slip on My Slipper"
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Woolf, Edgar Allan, and Manuscript Plays Collection. Curtain's up: a revue in one act and three scenes for Julian Eltinge. 1919. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018758190/.
APA citation style:
Woolf, E. A. & Manuscript Plays Collection. (1919) Curtain's up: a revue in one act and three scenes for Julian Eltinge. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018758190/.
MLA citation style:
Woolf, Edgar Allan, and Manuscript Plays Collection. Curtain's up: a revue in one act and three scenes for Julian Eltinge. 1919. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018758190/>.