Book/Printed Material Allegories of the Anthropocene
About this Item
- Allegories of the Anthropocene
- DeLoughrey, Elizabeth M., 1967- author.
Created / Published
- Durham : Duke University Press, 2019.
- Agriculture and empire : excavating plantation soil -- Planetarity and militarized radiations -- Accelerations : globalization and states of waste -- Oceanic futures : interspecies worldings -- An island is a world.
- - Art, Caribbean--21st century--Themes, motives
- - Art, Pacific Island--21st century--Themes, motives
- - Caribbean literature--21st century--Themes, motives
- - Climatic changes in literature
- - Climatic changes--Effect of human beings on
- - Climatic changes--Social aspects--Caribbean Area
- - Climatic changes--Social aspects--Islands of the Pacific
- - Human ecology in art
- - Pacific Island literature--21st century--Themes, motives
- - Postcolonialism and the arts
- - Postcolonialism in literature
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- 1 online resource.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
- 21st Century
- Art, Caribbean
- Art, Pacific Island
- Caribbean Area
- Caribbean Literature
- Climatic Changes
- Climatic Changes in Literature
- Effect of Human Beings on
- Human Ecology in Art
- Islands of the Pacific
- Pacific Island Literature
- Postcolonialism and the Arts
- Postcolonialism in Literature
- Social Aspects
- Themes, Motives
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Deloughrey, Elizabeth M., Author. Allegories of the Anthropocene. Durham: Duke University Press, 2019. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019006483/.
APA citation style:
Deloughrey, E. M. (2019) Allegories of the Anthropocene. Durham: Duke University Press. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019006483/.
MLA citation style:
Deloughrey, Elizabeth M., Author. Allegories of the Anthropocene. Durham: Duke University Press, 2019. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019006483/>.