Book/Printed Material The book of tea
About this Item
- The book of tea
- Okakura, Kakuzō, 1862-1913.
Created / Published
- [United States] : Standard Ebooks, 2019.
- - Japanese tea ceremony
- - Tea--Japan
- - "The book of tea was published in 1906 by Okakura Kakuzō. This ebook was produced for the Standard Ebooks project by Tassos Natsakis, and is based on a transcription produced in 1997 by Matthew, Gabrielle Harbowy, and David Widger for Project Gutenberg and on digital scans available at the Internet Archive" --Colophon.
- - Title from standardebooks.org ; viewed on 05/28/2019
- 1 online resource : PDF
Call Number/Physical Location
- GT2910 .O6 2019
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal CC0 1.0 https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Okakura, Kakuzō. The Book of Tea. [United States: Standard Ebooks, 2019] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019299129/.
APA citation style:
Okakura, K. (2019) The Book of Tea. [United States: Standard Ebooks] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019299129/.
MLA citation style:
Okakura, Kakuzō. The Book of Tea. [United States: Standard Ebooks, 2019] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019299129/>.