Book/Printed Material Introducing vigilant audiences
About this Item
- Introducing vigilant audiences
- Gabdulhakov, Rashid, editor.
- Huang, Qian, editor.
- Trottier, Daniel, editor.
- Open Book Publishers, Publisher.
Created / Published
- Cambridge, UK : Open Book Publishers, 2020.
- - Mass media--Audiences
- - Mass media--Technological innovations--Social aspects
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Open Book Publishers website; viewed on 2020-10-19)
- 1 online resource (xiii, 342 pages) : illustrations (some color)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Open Book Publishers, Publisher. Introducing Vigilant Audiences. editeds by Gabdulhakov, Rashiditor, Huang, Qianitor, and Trottier, Danielitor Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2020. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019394525/.
APA citation style:
Open Book Publishers, P., Gabdulhakov, R., Huang, Q. & Trottier, D., eds. (2020) Introducing Vigilant Audiences. Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019394525/.
MLA citation style:
Open Book Publishers, Publisher. Introducing Vigilant Audiences. ed by Gabdulhakov, Rashiditor, Huang, Qianitor, and Trottier, Danielitor Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2020. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019394525/>.