Book/Printed Material Earth 2020 : An Insider's Guide to a Rapidly Changing Planet
About this Item
- Earth 2020 : An Insider's Guide to a Rapidly Changing Planet
- Tortell, Philippe Daniel, 1972- author
Created / Published
- Cambridge, UK : Open Book Publishers, 2020.
- Intro -- Contents -- Epigraph -- Acknowledgements -- Introduction -- Earth Sounds -- Impatient Earth -- Climate 1970-2020 -- Politics and Law -- Carbon -- Everyday Biodiversity -- Energy -- Forests -- Environmental Economics -- Air -- Geoengineering -- Ice -- Imaging Earth -- Mother Earth -- Sea Level Rise, 1970-2070: A View from the Future -- Climate Negotiations -- Weather -- Knowing Earth -- Fish -- The Global Chemical Experiment -- Land -- Oceans 2020 -- Earth and Plastic -- Fresh Water -- Media -- Space Junk -- Saving the Boat -- Index -- Author Biographies -- The Publishing Team
- - Global environmental change
- - Human ecology
- Electronic books
- - Written by world-leading thinkers on the front-lines of global change research and policy, this multi-disciplinary collection maintains a dual focus: some essays investigate specific facets of the physical Earth system, while others explore the social, legal and political dimensions shaping the human environmental footprint.
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Open Book Publishers website; viewed on 2020-05-05)
- 1 online resource (vi, 273 pages) : illustrations (some color)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tortell, Philippe Daniel, Author. Earth: An Insider's Guide to a Rapidly Changing Planet. Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2020. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019394629/.
APA citation style:
Tortell, P. D. (2020) Earth: An Insider's Guide to a Rapidly Changing Planet. Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019394629/.
MLA citation style:
Tortell, Philippe Daniel, Author. Earth: An Insider's Guide to a Rapidly Changing Planet. Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2020. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019394629/>.