Audio Recording Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work
Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work
About this Item
- Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work
- Mr. Falconer reads from his following works: A Question of Gravity and Light, The Foundling Wheel, Forgive the Body This Failure.
- Falconer, Blas
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From A question of gravity and light: The given account; A definition of terms; The battle of Nashville -- From The foundling wheel: The annunciation; A warm day in winter; Lighter -- From Forgive the body this failure: Communion; Vigil; Heaven; Apology for my son who stops to ask about his mother once more; Orphan; Amor fati; Gesture; Revolution.
- - Puerto Rico--Poetry
- - Poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded July 13, 2018 at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound file : digital, WAV file (24 bit, 96 kHz)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.hisp/hispanic.contact
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Falconer, Blas, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work. 2018. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019408297/.
APA citation style:
Falconer, B. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (2018) Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019408297/.
MLA citation style:
Falconer, Blas, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Puerto Rican American poet Blas Falconer reading from his work. 2018. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019408297/>.