Audio Recording Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work
Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work
About this Item
- Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work
- Ms. Agosín reads from her following works: La felicidad, Las chicas obedientes, Ana: reimaginando el diario de Ana Frank, Sagrada memoria: reminiscencias de una niña judía en Chile, Las islas blancas, and Puertos de Luz.
- Agosín, Marjorie
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From La felicidad: Gitanas -- From Las chicas obedientes: La ciudad de las mujeres; Carta de una mujer perfumada -- From Ana: reimaginando el diario de Ana Frank: Untitled; Amsterdam -- From Sagrada memoria: reminiscencias de una niña judía en Chile: Sentada frente a la memoria emvejesida; Hospitales; Pan -- From Las islas blancas: Abundante era ese otoño; Las islas blancas; Cae la lluvia sobre las islas y cubre los espejos del horzonte -- From Puertos de Luz = Habors of light: Se enamoro de una sirena; La noche del relampago.
- - Chile--Prose
- - Chile--Poetry
- - Prose and poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Feb. 14, 2017 at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound file : digital, WAV file (24 bit, 96 kHz)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.hisp/hispanic.contact
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Agosín, Marjorie, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work. 2017. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019408334/.
APA citation style:
Agosín, M. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (2017) Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019408334/.
MLA citation style:
Agosín, Marjorie, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean poet Marjorie Agosín reading from her work. 2017. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019408334/>.