Book/Printed Material Creative commons for educators and librarians
About this Item
- Creative commons for educators and librarians
- "The authoritative source for learning about using creative commons licenses and advocating for their use in your academic community"-- Provided by publisher.
- Creative Commons (Organization), author
Created / Published
- Chicago : ALA Editions, 2020.
- What is Creative Commons? -- Copyright Law -- Anatomy of a Creative Commons License -- Using Creative Commons Licenses and Creative Commons-Licensed Works -- Creative Commons for Librarians and Educators
- - Copyright licenses--United States
- - Creative Commons (Organization)
- - Library copyright policies--United States
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 External
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Creative Commons , Author. Creative Commons for Educators and Librarians. Chicago: ALA Editions, 2020. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019456084/.
APA citation style:
Creative Commons, A. (2020) Creative Commons for Educators and Librarians. Chicago: ALA Editions. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019456084/.
MLA citation style:
Creative Commons , Author. Creative Commons for Educators and Librarians. Chicago: ALA Editions, 2020. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019456084/>.