Book/Printed Material The emergence of the digital humanities
About this Item
- The emergence of the digital humanities
- Jones, Steven E. (Steven Edward)
Created / Published
- New York : Routledge, 2014.
- Eversion -- Dimensions -- People -- Places -- Things -- Publications -- Practices.
- - Digital communications
- - Education, Higher--Effect of technological innovations on
- - Humanities--Computer network resources
- - Humanities--Electronic information resources
- - Includes bibliographical references (pages 199-206) and index.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (viii, 212 pages )
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jones, Steven E. The Emergence of the Digital Humanities. New York: Routledge, 2014. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019667284/.
APA citation style:
Jones, S. E. (2014) The Emergence of the Digital Humanities. New York: Routledge. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019667284/.
MLA citation style:
Jones, Steven E. The Emergence of the Digital Humanities. New York: Routledge, 2014. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019667284/>.