Book/Printed Material Payment of attorneys fees in European countries
About this Item
- Payment of attorneys fees in European countries
- Jovanovich, George, author.
- Stoicoiu, Virgiliu, author.
- Glover, Audrey F., author.
- Emerick-Cayton, Tim, 1946- author.
- Rusis, Armins, author.
- Stavrakakis, Harris, author.
- Pisano, Vittorfranco S., author.
- Darilek, G. Joyce, author.
- Henriksen, Finn, 1915-, author.
- Bohmer, Alois, author.
- Library of Congress. Law Library, issuing body.
Created / Published
- [Washington] : Library of Congress, Law Library, 1976.
- - Lawyers--Fees--Europe
- - Lawyers--Fees--Austria
- - Lawyers--Fees--Belgium
- - Lawyers--Fees--England
- - Lawyers--Fees--France
- - Lawyers--Fees--Germany (Federal Republic)
- - Lawyers--Fees--Greece
- - Lawyers--Fees--Italy
- - Lawyers--Fees--Netherlands
- - Lawyers--Fees--Denmark
- - Lawyers--Fees--Norway
- - Lawyers--Fees--Sweden
- - Lawyers--Fees--Switzerland
- - "75-915 LL."
- - Typescript.
- - "Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany (Federal Republic), Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, Switzerland."
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - Also available in print https://lccn.loc.gov/77601666
- - Description based on online resource; title from cover (Law Library of Congress, viewed August 9, 2010).
- 1 online resource (36 pages).
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Bohmer, Alois
- Darilek, G. Joyce
- Emerick-Cayton, Tim
- Glover, Audrey F.
- Henriksen, Finn
- Jovanovich, George
- Library of Congress. Law Library
- Pisano, Vittorfranco S.
- Rusis, Armins
- Stavrakakis, Harris
- Stoicoiu, Virgiliu
- Federal Republic
Rights & Access
Publications of the Law Library of Congress are works of the United States Government as defined in the United States Code 17 U.S.C. §105 and therefore are not subject to copyright and are free to use and reuse. The Library of Congress has no objection to the international use and reuse of Library U.S. Government works on loc.gov. These works are also available for worldwide use and reuse under CC0 1.0 Universal.
However, copyright protections may apply to copyrighted images or material from a third party that is contained in the publication. Please note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Law Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jovanovich, George, Author, Virgiliu Stoicoiu, Audrey F Glover, Tim Emerick-Cayton, Armins Rusis, Harris Stavrakakis, Vittorfranco S Pisano, et al. Payment of attorneys fees in European countries. [Washington: Library of Congress, Law Library, 1976] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019668684/.
APA citation style:
Jovanovich, G., Stoicoiu, V., Glover, A. F., Emerick-Cayton, T., Rusis, A., Stavrakakis, H. [...] Library Of Congress. Law Library, I. B. (1976) Payment of attorneys fees in European countries. [Washington: Library of Congress, Law Library] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019668684/.
MLA citation style:
Jovanovich, George, Author, et al. Payment of attorneys fees in European countries. [Washington: Library of Congress, Law Library, 1976] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019668684/>.