Book/Printed Material Doing research in Federal bankruptcy law
About this Item
- Doing research in Federal bankruptcy law
- Jagelski, Jeanne M., author.
- Library of Congress. Law Library, issuing body.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : Library of Congress, Law Library, 1978.
- - Bankruptcy--United States--Legal research
- - Bankruptcy--Legal research
- - United States
- Electronic books
- - Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- - Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212 External
- - digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve pda
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Law Library of Congress, viewed October 26, 2015).
- 1 online resource (37 pages).
Library of Congress Control Number
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Publications of the Law Library of Congress are works of the United States Government as defined in the United States Code 17 U.S.C. §105 and therefore are not subject to copyright and are free to use and reuse. The Library of Congress has no objection to the international use and reuse of Library U.S. Government works on loc.gov. These works are also available for worldwide use and reuse under CC0 1.0 Universal.
However, copyright protections may apply to copyrighted images or material from a third party that is contained in the publication. Please note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Law Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jagelski, Jeanne M., Author, and Issuing Body Library Of Congress. Law Library. Doing research in Federal bankruptcy law. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, Law Library, 1978] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019668736/.
APA citation style:
Jagelski, J. M. & Library Of Congress. Law Library, I. B. (1978) Doing research in Federal bankruptcy law. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, Law Library] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019668736/.
MLA citation style:
Jagelski, Jeanne M., Author, and Issuing Body Library Of Congress. Law Library. Doing research in Federal bankruptcy law. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, Law Library, 1978] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019668736/>.