Book/Printed Material Intelligent Human Computer Interaction : 9th International Conference, IHCI 2017, Evry, France, December 11-13, 2017, Proceedings
About this Item
- Intelligent Human Computer Interaction : 9th International Conference, IHCI 2017, Evry, France, December 11-13, 2017, Proceedings
- This book is open access under a CC BY license.
- Contributor Names
- Achard, Catherine. editor.
- Horain, Patrick. editor.
- Mallem, Malik. editor.
- Created / Published
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Can Machines Design? Optimizing User Interfaces for Human Performance -- Geometrical Shapes Rendering on a Dot-Matrix Display -- Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition for Mobile Systems Using Deep LSTM -- Adjustable Autonomy for UAV Supervision Applications Through Mental Workload Assessment Techniques -- Classification of Motor Imagery Based EEG Signals Using Sparsity Approach -- Mental Workload Assessment for UAV Traffic Control Using Consumer-Grade BCI Equipment -- Improving Classification Performance by Combining Feature Vectors with A Boosting Approach for Brain Computer Interface (BCI) -- List Navigation Using Edge Menu -- Simplexity and Vicariance. On Human Cognition Principles for Man-Machine Interaction -- Design Considerations for Self-paced Interactive Notes on Video Lectures - A Learner's Perspective and Enhancements of Learning Outcome -- Using Psycholinguistic Features for the Classification of Comprehenders from Summary Speech Transcripts -- Lector: Towards Reengaging Students in the Educational Process Inside Smart Classrooms -- Predicting Driver's Work Performance in Driving Simulator Based on Physiological Indices -- Interpersonal Human-Human and Human-Robot Interactions -- Exploring the Dynamics of Relationships Between Expressed and Experienced Emotions -- Standard Co-training in Multiword Expression Detection -- Comparative Study on Normalization in Emotion Recognition from Speech -- Detecting Vigilance in People Performing Continual Monitoring Task.
- Subject Headings
- - Artificial intelligence
- - Database management
- - Special purpose computers
- - User interfaces (Computer systems)
- - Artificial Intelligence
- - Database Management
- - Special Purpose and Application-Based Systems
- - User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
- - Description based on publisher-supplied MARC data.
- - Computer Science (Springer-11645)
- 1 online resource (XVIII, 216 pages 78 illustrations)
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Rights Advisory
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. $f CC BY 4.0 $u https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ External
- Access Advisory
- Unrestricted online access
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Achard, Catherine. Editor, Patrick. Editor Horain, and Malik. Editor Mallem. Intelligent Human Computer Interaction: 9th International Conference, IHCI , Evry, France, December 11-13, Proceedings. Cham: Springer International Publishing: Imprint: Springer, 2017. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2019736953/.
APA citation style:
Achard, C. E., Horain, P. E. & Mallem, M. E. (2017) Intelligent Human Computer Interaction: 9th International Conference, IHCI , Evry, France, December 11-13, Proceedings. Cham: Springer International Publishing: Imprint: Springer. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2019736953/.
MLA citation style:
Achard, Catherine. Editor, Patrick. Editor Horain, and Malik. Editor Mallem. Intelligent Human Computer Interaction: 9th International Conference, IHCI , Evry, France, December 11-13, Proceedings. Cham: Springer International Publishing: Imprint: Springer, 2017. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2019736953/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialSymbiotic Interaction : 5th International Workshop, Symbiotic 2016, Padua, Italy, September 29-30, 2016, Revised Selected Papers This book is published open access under a CC BY license. This book constitutes the proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Symbiotic Interaction, Symbiotic 2016, held in Padua, Italy, in October...
- Contributor: Spagnolli, Anna - Blankertz, Benjamin - Gamberini, Luciano - Freeman, Jonathan - Jacucci, Giulio
- Date: 2017
Book/Printed MaterialCyberParks - The Interface Between People, Places and Technology : New Approaches and Perspectives This open access book is about public open spaces, about people, and about the relationship between them and the role of technology in this relationship. It is about different approaches, methods, empirical...
- Contributor: De Waal, Martijn - Smaniotto Costa, Carlos - Kenna, Therese - Šuklje Erjavec, Ina - Ioannidis, Konstantinos - Maksymiuk, Gabriela - De Lange, Michiel
- Date: 2019
Book/Printed MaterialEnhanced Living Environments : Algorithms, Architectures, Platforms, and Systems This open access book is the final publication of the COST Action IC1303 "Algorithms, Architectures and Platforms for Enhanced Living Environments (AAPELE)" project. Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) is an area of research...
- Contributor: Garcia, Nuno M. - Goleva, Rossitza - Ganchev, Ivan - Dobre, Ciprian - Mavromoustakis, Constandinos X.
- Date: 2019
Book/Printed MaterialMusical Haptics This Open Access book offers an original interdisciplinary overview of the role of haptic feedback in musical interaction. Divided into two parts, part I examines the tactile aspects of music performance and...
- Contributor: Papetti, Stefano - Saitis, Charalampos
- Date: 2018
Book/Printed MaterialSecurity in Computer and Information Sciences : First International ISCIS Security Workshop 2018, Euro-CYBERSEC 2018, London, ... This open access book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the First International ISCIS Security Workshop 2018, Euro-CYBERSEC 2018, held in London, UK, in February 2018. The 12 full papers presented together...
- Contributor: Katsikas, Sokratis K. - Campegiani, Paolo - Romano, Luigi - Czachórski, Tadeusz - Komnios, Ioannis - Tzovaras, Dimitrios - Gelenbe, Erol
- Date: 2018