Newspaper The Nevada Democrat (Nevada, California) 1854-1863 [Online Resource]
About this Newspaper
- The Nevada Democrat (Nevada, California) 1854-1863 [Online Resource]
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Nevada, California : I. J. Rolfe & Co.
- - Nevada City (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - California--Nevada City
- - United States--California--Nevada--Nevada City
- - Triweekly, Oct. 2, 1860-
- - Began in Feb. 1854? Ceased in 1863.
- - Editors: Henry Shipley, <1855>; W.F. Anderson, <1856>-1857; Tallman H. Rolfe, <1863>.
- - Publisher: Searls & Rolfe, .
- - Suspended for a short time 1856 due to fire. Cf. Kemble, E.C. Hist. of Calif. newspapers, 1846-1858.
- - Issues for Oct. 8, 1856-Sept. 26, 1860 also called whole no. 157-364.
- - Master negatives are available for duplication from: California Newspaper Microfilm Archive; positive copies may be purchased by the reel; for further information consult the CNMA at: http://cbsr.ucr.edu External
- - Description based on: Vol. III, Number 46 (August 20, 1856); title rfom masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed July 31, 2020).
- - Latest issue consulted: Volume IX, Number 671 (September 27, 1862) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed July 31, 2020).
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
- ISSN RECORD
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Nevada Democrat Nevada, California -1863 Online Resource. (Nevada City, CA), Jan. 1 1854. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020271054/.
APA citation style:
(1854, January 1) The Nevada Democrat Nevada, California -1863 Online Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020271054/.
MLA citation style:
The Nevada Democrat Nevada, California -1863 Online Resource. (Nevada City, CA) 1 Jan. 1854. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/2020271054/.