Book/Printed Material Centaurs, rioting in Thessaly
About this Item
- Centaurs, rioting in Thessaly
- Hudson, Martyn, author
Created / Published
- [United States] : Punctum books, 
- Introduction: Centaurs, rioting at Thessaly -- Never never lands -- Looking for centaurs -- Surveying the labyrinth -- Daedalus and his machines -- Ghosts, reading, and repetition -- Conclusion: Centaurs, human and non-human.
- - Centaurs
- - Mythology, Classical
- - Subtitle on cover: memory and the classical world.
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on 10/25/2020)
- 1 online resource (98 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hudson, Martyn, Author. Centaurs, rioting in Thessaly. [United States: Punctum books, 2017] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020426120/.
APA citation style:
Hudson, M. (2017) Centaurs, rioting in Thessaly. [United States: Punctum books] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020426120/.
MLA citation style:
Hudson, Martyn, Author. Centaurs, rioting in Thessaly. [United States: Punctum books, 2017] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020426120/>.