Book/Printed Material Rewolucja : Russian Poland, 1904-1907
About this Item
- Rewolucja : Russian Poland, 1904-1907
- Blobaum, Robert, author.
Created / Published
- [Ithaca] : Cornell University Press, 
- 1. Russian State, Polish Society -- 2. The Making of a Revolution, 1904 -- 3. The Emergence of the Labor Movement -- 4. The Revolution in the Countryside -- 5. The Struggle over Education -- 6. The Transformation of Political Culture -- 7. The Church and the Revolution -- 8. The Impact of Martial Law.
- - Poland--History--Revolution, 1905-1907
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on 11/08/2020)
- 1 online resource (xx, 300 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Blobaum, Robert, Author. Rewolucja: Russian Poland, -1907. [Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1995] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020426306/.
APA citation style:
Blobaum, R. (1995) Rewolucja: Russian Poland, -1907. [Ithaca: Cornell University Press] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020426306/.
MLA citation style:
Blobaum, Robert, Author. Rewolucja: Russian Poland, -1907. [Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1995] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020426306/>.