Software, E-Resource 1000 .gov PDF dataset Dot gov PDF dataset / One thousand dot gov PDF dataset
About this Item
- 1000 .gov PDF dataset
- Dot gov PDF dataset
- One thousand dot gov PDF dataset
- Library of Congress Web Archiving Program
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Web Archiving Program, 
- - Electronic government information--United States
- - Portable document software--United States
- - PDF (Computer file format)
- - Web archives
- Data sets
- - "This dataset of 1,000 PDF files was generated from indexes of the Web archives, which were used to derive a random list of 1,000 items identified as PDF files and hosted on .gov domains. The set includes 1,000 unique PDF files and minimal metadata about these PDFs, including links to their locations within the Library's web archive."-- Web archive datasets website.
- - "Dataset originally created 11/6/2018."--README file.
- - Title from Web Archives Datasets website, viewed February 18, 2021.
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- compressed data
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Selected Datasets Collection for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for modern documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States more than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Digital Collections Management and Services Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress Web Archiving Program. .gov PDF dataset. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress Web Archiving Program, 2019] Software, E-Resource. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020445568/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress Web Archiving Program. (2019) .gov PDF dataset. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress Web Archiving Program] [Software, E-Resource] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020445568/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress Web Archiving Program. .gov PDF dataset. [Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress Web Archiving Program, 2019] Software, E-Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020445568/>.