Software, E-Resource Dataset from tribal leaders directory Tribal leaders directory
About this Item
- Dataset from tribal leaders directory
- Tribal leaders directory
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Created / Published
- [Washington, DC] : Office of Public Affairs, Indian Affairs, 
- - United States.--Bureau of Indian Affairs--Officials and employees--Directories
- - Indian civic leaders--United States--Directories
- - Indians of North America--Politics and government--Directories
- Data sets
- - "The Tribal Leaders Directory provides contact information for each federally recognized tribe. The electronic, map based, interactive directory also provides information about each BIA region and agency that provides services to a specific tribe. Additionally, the directory provides contact information for Indian Affairs leadership."--Directory website.
- - Available in three formats: CSV, JSON, and XML.
- - Archived by the Library of Congress May 2019.
- - Description based on website home page (viewed August 26, 2021). Title divised by the cataloger.
- Online resource (dataset)
Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- compressed data
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Selected Datasets Collection for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for modern documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States more than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Digital Collections Management and Services Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Bureau Of Indian Affairs. Dataset from Tribal Leaders Directory. [Washington, DC: Office of Public Affairs, Indian Affairs, 2016] Software, E-Resource. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020445579/.
APA citation style:
United States Bureau Of Indian Affairs. (2016) Dataset from Tribal Leaders Directory. [Washington, DC: Office of Public Affairs, Indian Affairs] [Software, E-Resource] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020445579/.
MLA citation style:
United States Bureau Of Indian Affairs. Dataset from Tribal Leaders Directory. [Washington, DC: Office of Public Affairs, Indian Affairs, 2016] Software, E-Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020445579/>.