Software, E-Resource Dataset from a picture of subsidized households : 2008
About this Item
- Dataset from a picture of subsidized households : 2008
- Evett, Steven R.
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Created / Published
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, [2008?]
- 2008_county.zip -- 2008_tract.zip -- 2008_development.zip -- 2008_pha.zip -- 2008_places.zip -- Tract_vouchers_picture_2008.zip
- - Public housing--United States--Statistics
- - Housing subsidies--United States--Statistics
- - Households--United States--Statistics
- - Income--United States--Statistics
- - Housing surveys--United States
- - Household surveys--United States
- Data sets
- - "Picture of Subsidized Households describes the nearly 5 million households living in HUD-subsidized housing in the United States for the year 2008. Picture 2008 provides characteristics of assisted housing units and residents, summarized at the national, state, public housing agency (PHA), project,census tract, county, Core-Based Statistical Area and city levels. New for 2008: Core-Based Statistical Areas have replaced the Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) summary level in previous Picture reports. Public Housing Developments are now reported using the new Asset Management Project (AMP) codes rather than the older Development Code. Moving to Work (MTW) housing authorities were required to report their tenant data in 2008."--Website.
- - Archived by the Library of Congress March 2019.
- - Description based on website (viewed August 27, 2021). Title divised by the cataloger.
- Online resource (dataset)
Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- compressed data
Additional Metadata Formats
- Datasets as Primary Sources: An Archaeological Dig into Our Collective Brains, Part 2
- Datasets as Primary Sources, Part II
- In conversation: LC Labs staff and Einstein Educator Fellow discuss library data, STEM education, and primary source analysis
- In Conversation: LC Labs staff and Einstein Educator Fellow discuss library data, STEM education, and Primary Source Analysis
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Selected Datasets Collection for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for modern documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States more than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Digital Collections Management and Services Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Evett, Steven R, and United States Department Of Housing And Urban Development. Dataset from a Picture of Subsidized Households. [Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, ?, 2008] Software, E-Resource. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020446875/.
APA citation style:
Evett, S. R. & United States Department Of Housing And Urban Development. (2008) Dataset from a Picture of Subsidized Households. [Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, ?] [Software, E-Resource] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020446875/.
MLA citation style:
Evett, Steven R, and United States Department Of Housing And Urban Development. Dataset from a Picture of Subsidized Households. [Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, ?, 2008] Software, E-Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020446875/>.