Software, E-Resource Dataset from bug bytes sound library. Bug bytes sound library :
About this Item
- Dataset from bug bytes sound library.
- Bug bytes sound library :
- Mankin, Richard Wendell, 1948-, compiler
- Center for Medical, Agricultural, and Veterinary Entomology (U.S.)
Created / Published
- Greenbelt, MD : United States Department of Agriculture 2019.
- Insect pest sounds inventory, listing of .wav files of insect pests as well as other investebrates... [Insect_Pest_Sounds_Inventory_1.csv]. -- Insect sound library, zip archive of .wav files organized [InsectSounds_2.zip]
- - Insect sounds
- Data sets
- - "This archive of .wav format sound recordings provided by the ARS Center for Medical, Agricultural, and Veterinary Entomology supports the detection and control of hidden insect infestations. Most of the sound files were selected from noise-free sections of recorded signal, but some typical background noises mixed with insect sounds are also provided. The insect sounds have higher frequencies and shorter durations that make them relatively easy to separate from background."-- Ag data commons website.
- - "Release date 2019-10-18 ; modified 2022-06-15"--Ag data commons website, viewed July 12, 2022.
- - "A CSV-formatted data file containing a collection of PVD messages used to exchange status information about a vehicle with other (typically RSU) DSRC devices to support the collection of information about a typical vehicle's traveling behaviors along a segment of road. In typical use, the reporting vehicle has collected one or more snapshots, which it will send to receiving RSUs along with information about the point in time and space when the snapshot event occurred"--AMCD Metadata Description Review, detailed description of data set, Probe Vehicle Data.
- - Title from dataset website, viewed July 12, 2022.
- Online resource (datasets)
Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- U.S. Public Domain http://www.usa.gov/publicdomain/label/1.0/
- compressed data
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Selected Datasets Collection for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for modern documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States more than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Digital Collections Management and Services Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Center For Medical, Agricultural, And Veterinary Entomology, U.S. Dataset from Bug Bytes Sound Library. composeds by Mankin, Richard Wendell, Iler Greenbelt, MD: United States Department of Agriculture, 2019. Software, E-Resource. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020449245/.
APA citation style:
Center For Medical, A. (2019) Dataset from Bug Bytes Sound Library. Mankin, R. W., comp Greenbelt, MD: United States Department of Agriculture. [Software, E-Resource] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020449245/.
MLA citation style:
Center For Medical, Agricultural, And Veterinary Entomology, U.S. Dataset from Bug Bytes Sound Library. comp by Mankin, Richard Wendell, Iler Greenbelt, MD: United States Department of Agriculture, 2019. Software, E-Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020449245/>.