Book/Printed Material Policing gender, class, and family : Britain, 1850-1940
About this Item
- Policing gender, class, and family : Britain, 1850-1940
- Mahood, Linda, 1960-
Created / Published
- London : UCL Press, 1995.
- - Family policy--Scotland--History
- - Juvenile delinquency--Scotland--History
- - Reformatories--Scotland--History
- - Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-212) and index.
- - Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mahood, Linda. Policing gender, class, and family: Britain, -1940. London: UCL Press, 1995. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020690769/.
APA citation style:
Mahood, L. (1995) Policing gender, class, and family: Britain, -1940. London: UCL Press. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020690769/.
MLA citation style:
Mahood, Linda. Policing gender, class, and family: Britain, -1940. London: UCL Press, 1995. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020690769/>.