Book/Printed Material Traces of the old, uses of the new : the emergence of digital literary studies
About this Item
- Traces of the old, uses of the new : the emergence of digital literary studies
- Earhart, Amy E., 1969- author.
Created / Published
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Introduction: digital literary studies in the United States -- The rationale of holism: textual studies, the edition, and the legacy of the text entire -- The era of the archive: the new historicist movement and digital literary studies -- What's in and what's out?: digital canon cautions -- Data and the fragmented text: tools, visualization, and datamining or is bigger better? -- Notes on the future of digital literary studies.
- - Digital libraries
- - Literature and the Internet
- - Literature--Computer network resources
- - Digital Humanities
- - Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-149) and index.
- - Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 Unported CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Earhart, Amy E., Author. Traces of the Old, Uses of the New: The Emergence of Digital Literary Studies. [Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2015] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020707317/.
APA citation style:
Earhart, A. E. (2015) Traces of the Old, Uses of the New: The Emergence of Digital Literary Studies. [Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020707317/.
MLA citation style:
Earhart, Amy E., Author. Traces of the Old, Uses of the New: The Emergence of Digital Literary Studies. [Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2015] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020707317/>.