Book/Printed Material The wild goose
About this Item
- The wild goose
- Mori, Ōgai, 1862-1922
- Watson, Burton, 1925-2017
Created / Published
- Ann Arbor : Center for Japanese Studies, University of Michigan, 1995.
- - Medical students--Fiction
- - Women--Japan--Tokyo--Fiction
- - Tokyo (Japan)--Fiction
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 online resource (xiv, 166 p.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- s-Online Electronic Resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mori, Ōgai, and Burton Watson. The Wild Goose. Ann Arbor: Center for Japanese Studies, University of Michigan, 1995. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020715747/.
APA citation style:
Mori, Ō. & Watson, B. (1995) The Wild Goose. Ann Arbor: Center for Japanese Studies, University of Michigan. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020715747/.
MLA citation style:
Mori, Ōgai, and Burton Watson. The Wild Goose. Ann Arbor: Center for Japanese Studies, University of Michigan, 1995. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020715747/>.