Book/Printed Material Anthropology and the racial politics of culture
About this Item
- Anthropology and the racial politics of culture
- Baker, Lee D., 1966-
Created / Published
- Durham [NC] : Duke University Press, [c 2010.]
- Research, reform, and racial uplift -- Fabricating the authentic and the politics of the real -- Race, relevance, and Daniel G. Brinton's ill-fated bid for prominence -- The cult of Franz Boas and his "conspiracy" to destroy the white race.
- - Anthropology
- - Culture
- - Race
- - Sociology
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (xiv, 277 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Baker, Lee D. Anthropology and the Racial Politics of Culture. [Durham NC: Duke University Press, 2010] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020718158/.
APA citation style:
Baker, L. D. (2010) Anthropology and the Racial Politics of Culture. [Durham NC: Duke University Press] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020718158/.
MLA citation style:
Baker, Lee D. Anthropology and the Racial Politics of Culture. [Durham NC: Duke University Press, 2010] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020718158/>.