Book/Printed Material Market relations and the competitive process
About this Item
- Market relations and the competitive process
- Metcalfe, J. S. (J. Stanley)
- Warde, Alan
Created / Published
- New York : Manchester University Press, 
- - Competition
- - Economics--Sociological aspects
- - International economic relations
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (214 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 Unported CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Metcalfe, J. S, and Alan Warde. Market Relations and the Competitive Process. [New York: Manchester University Press, ©, 2002] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020718418/.
APA citation style:
Metcalfe, J. S. & Warde, A. (2002) Market Relations and the Competitive Process. [New York: Manchester University Press, ©] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020718418/.
MLA citation style:
Metcalfe, J. S, and Alan Warde. Market Relations and the Competitive Process. [New York: Manchester University Press, ©, 2002] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020718418/>.