Book/Printed Material Environmental life cycle assessment
About this Item
- Environmental life cycle assessment
- Jolliet, Olivier, author
- Crettaz, Pierre, author
- Jolliet, Alexandre, author
- Saadé-Sbeith, Myriam, author
- Shaked, Shanna, author
Created / Published
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 
- - Environmental impact analysis
- - Industrial ecology
- - Materials management--Environmental aspects
- - Product life cycle--Environmental aspects
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (xxix, 302 pages )
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jolliet, Olivier, Author, Pierre Crettaz, Alexandre Jolliet, Myriam Saadé-Sbeith, and Shanna Shaked. Environmental Life Cycle Assessment. [Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 2016] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020719459/.
APA citation style:
Jolliet, O., Crettaz, P., Jolliet, A., Saadé-Sbeith, M. & Shaked, S. (2016) Environmental Life Cycle Assessment. [Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020719459/.
MLA citation style:
Jolliet, Olivier, Author, et al. Environmental Life Cycle Assessment. [Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 2016] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020719459/>.