Book/Printed Material Environmental governance in Latin America
About this Item
- Environmental governance in Latin America
- Baud, Michiel, 1952- editor
- Castro, Fábio de, 1967- editor
- Hogenboom, Barbara, editor
Created / Published
- New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- - Environmental policy--Latin America
- - Sustainable development--Latin America--Case studies
- - LAW / Environmental
- - POLITICAL SCIENCE / Government / State & Provincial
- - POLITICAL SCIENCE / Public Policy / Environmental Policy
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record; resource not viewed.
- 1 electronic resource (xii, 338 pages)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Baud, Michiel, Editor, and Fábio De Castro. Environmental governance in Latin America. editeds by Hogenboom, Barbaraitor New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020719503/.
APA citation style:
Baud, M. & Castro, F. D., Hogenboom, B., ed. (2016) Environmental governance in Latin America. New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020719503/.
MLA citation style:
Baud, Michiel, Editor, and Fábio De Castro. Environmental governance in Latin America. ed by Hogenboom, Barbaraitor New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020719503/>.