Film, Video Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert. Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert
About this Item
- Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert.
- Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert
- This concert celebrates Flory Jagoda's internationally recognized career as singer, composer and teacher of Sephardic song and will honor her role as "keeper of the flame" for preserving, perpetuating, and expanding this venerable Jewish cultural tradition. Family members and musical colleagues and from the Washington, D.C., area and beyond joined Jagoda to perform the songs that she has taught them in her quest to transmit her family's musical heritage and keep it vibrantly alive.
- Library of Congress.
- American Folklife Center, sponsoring body.
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2013-09-21.
- - Culture, Performing Arts
- - Flory Jagoda, Concert, Jewish culture, Sephardic
- - Classification: Music and Books on Music.
- - Flory Jagoda.
- - Recorded on 2013-09-21.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Teachers.
- - Visitors.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body American Folklife Center. Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-21, 2013. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020720019/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & American Folklife Center, S. B. (2013) Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-21. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020720019/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body American Folklife Center. Flory Jagoda: The Celebration Concert. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -09-21, 2013. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020720019/>.