Manuscript/Mixed Material [Di muter's zind
About this Item
- [Di muter's zind
- The mother's sin : historical operetta in 4 acts /
- Schnitzer, Ignaz, 1839-1921.
Created / Published
- - operetta
- - panoramas
- - Germany -- Wurtenberg
- - United States
- - identity -- gender identity -- women -- Jewish women
- - ghetto -- ghetto life -- ghettoization
- - occupations -- clergy -- rabbi
- - illegitimacy
- - class -- social ambition
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- psalms -- psalms for the sick
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- Torah -- completion of scroll
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- prayers -- confession
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- death -- confession before death
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- Yom Kippur
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- Talmudic reasoning -- pilpul
- - religion and belief -- Judaism -- Jeish law -- halaka
- - D20919 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Enhanced description contained in: The Lawrence Marwick collection of copyrighted Yiddish plays at the Library of Congress : an annotated bibliography / by Zachary M. Baker with the assistance of Bonnie Sohn.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress website.
- - Record converted from American Memory pseudomarc.
- Library of Congress African and Middle Eastern Division, Hebraic Section Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Completion of Scroll
- Confession Before Death
- Gender Identity
- Ghetto Life
- Jeish Law
- Jewish Women
- Psalms for the Sick
- Religion and Belief
- Social Ambition
- Talmudic Reasoning
- United States
- Yom Kippur
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Yiddish Language Play Scripts from the Lawrence Marwick Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, African and Middle Eastern Division, Yiddish Language Play Scripts from the Lawrence Marwick Collection.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Schnitzer, Ignaz. DI Muter's Zind. 1910. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020729405/.
APA citation style:
Schnitzer, I. (1910) DI Muter's Zind. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020729405/.
MLA citation style:
Schnitzer, Ignaz. DI Muter's Zind. 1910. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020729405/>.