Manuscript/Mixed Material [Rokhl'e di meshugene : komedye in fier akten
About this Item
- [Rokhl'e di meshugene : komedye in fier akten
- [Ruchele the nut : a comedy in four acts /
- Semkoff, S. R.
Created / Published
- - comedy
- - songs
- - New York -- New York City
- - New York -- upstate New York
- - literary theme -- Cinderella
- - occupation -- artists
- - artists -- attitudes towards art
- - identity -- gender identity -- cross-dressing
- - youth vs. age
- - D49445 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Enhanced description contained in: The Lawrence Marwick collection of copyrighted Yiddish plays at the Library of Congress : an annotated bibliography / by Zachary M. Baker with the assistance of Bonnie Sohn.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress website.
- - Record converted from American Memory pseudomarc.
- Library of Congress African and Middle Eastern Division, Hebraic Section Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Yiddish Language Play Scripts from the Lawrence Marwick Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, African and Middle Eastern Division, Yiddish Language Play Scripts from the Lawrence Marwick Collection.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Semkoff, S. R. Rokhl'e DI Meshugene: Komedye in Fier Akten. 1918. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020729440/.
APA citation style:
Semkoff, S. R. (1918) Rokhl'e DI Meshugene: Komedye in Fier Akten. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2020729440/.
MLA citation style:
Semkoff, S. R. Rokhl'e DI Meshugene: Komedye in Fier Akten. 1918. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2020729440/>.