Periodical Two fisted library stories.
About this Item
- Two fisted library stories.
- Pulp-inspired library stories.
- Murray, Matthew.
Created / Published
- Vancouver, BC : Legendary Library Laboratory, 2016-
- Las Vegas, Nevada : Matthew Murray
- - Librarians--Fiction--Periodicals
- - Libraries--Fiction--Periodicals
- - Librarians--Comic books, strips, etc
- - Libraries--Comic books, strips, etc
- - Issue 6 (2016)-
- - Cover title varies.
- - Latest issue consulted: #9 (2018-04-11).
- volumes : illustrations ; 22 cm.
Library of Congress Control Number
- This is non-restricted, fully open content that may be accessed on and off of the Library of Congress campus, with no restrictions, by an unlimited number of users Indicated permissions on file
- Unrestricted online access.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Murray, Matthew. Two Fisted Library Stories. Vancouver, BC: Legendary Library Laboratory, - Las Vegas, Nevada: Matthew Murray, 0000. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021210001/.
APA citation style:
Murray, M. (0000) Two Fisted Library Stories. Vancouver, BC: Legendary Library Laboratory, - Las Vegas, Nevada: Matthew Murray. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021210001/.
MLA citation style:
Murray, Matthew. Two Fisted Library Stories. Vancouver, BC: Legendary Library Laboratory, - Las Vegas, Nevada: Matthew Murray, 0000. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021210001/>.