Newspaper The Wisconsin Weekly Blade (Madison, Wis.) 1916-1925 [Online Resource] Wisconsin blade
About this Newspaper
- The Wisconsin Weekly Blade (Madison, Wis.) 1916-1925 [Online Resource]
- Wisconsin blade
- Smith, Z.P., editor
- Josey, J. Anthony. editor
- De Reef, G.H., editor
- Grand United Order of Odd Fellows in America. Jurisdiction of Illinois and Wisconsin
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Madison, Wis. : [publisher not identified], 1916-
- - African Americans--Wisconsin
- - Madison (Wis.)--Newspapers
- - African Americans
- - Wisconsin
- - Wisconsin--Madison
- - United States--Wisconsin--Dane--Madison
- - Weekly
- - Began with vol. I, no. 1 (June 8, 1916); ceased in January 1925.
- - "Member National Negro Press Association."
- - "A national journal of opinion and circulation."
- - Title varies slightly.
- - Editor: June 8-Sept. 7, 1916, Z.P. Smith; June 6-, J.A. Josey; G.H. De Reef.
- - " ... speaking to and for many thousand colored citizens."
- - "Official organ of Odd Fellows and Household of Ruth. Illinois and Wisconsin jurisdiction. 7,000 members."
- - Vol. I, No. 1 (June 8, 1916); title from masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed June 10, 2021).
- - Volume 5, No. 6 (Sept. 2, 1922) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed June 10, 2021).
- - Wisconsin enterprise-blade
- 1 online record
Call Number/Physical Location
- ISSN RECORD
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Wisconsin Weekly Blade Madison, Wis. -1925 Online Resource. (Madison, WI), Jan. 1 1916. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021270743/.
APA citation style:
(1916, January 1) The Wisconsin Weekly Blade Madison, Wis. -1925 Online Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021270743/.
MLA citation style:
The Wisconsin Weekly Blade Madison, Wis. -1925 Online Resource. (Madison, WI) 1 Jan. 1916. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/2021270743/.