Film, Video David Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors"
About this Item
- David Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors"
- New York Times best-selling author David Baldacci discussed his new novel, "The Collectors," on its publication day as part of the Books & Beyond series sponsored by the Library's Center for the Book. In this sequel to "The Camel Club," renegade CIA agent Roger Seagraves has set himself up in the business of freelance assassination and treason. The Camel Club, a group of four dysfunctional crime solvers that includes a Library of Congress staff member, rises to the challenge after the sudden demise of the head of the Library's Rare Book and Special Collections Division. The Library's Preservation Office plays an important role in the story, as does the "Bay Psalm Book," the earliest extant book (1640) printed in British North America, which was bequeathed to the Library in 1966 by Adrian Van Sinderen.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Center for the Book, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2006-10-17.
- - Literature
- - Classification: Language and Literature.
- - David Baldacci.
- - Recorded on 2006-10-17.
- - Kids, Families.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Center For The Book. David Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-17, 2006. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687783/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Center For The Book, S. B. (2006) David Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-17. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687783/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Center For The Book. David Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -10-17, 2006. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021687783/>.