Film, Video The Cellos of Stradivari
About this Item
- The Cellos of Stradivari
- Cellists Richard Belcher of the Enso String Quartet and Steven Honigberg of the National Symphony Orchestra, along with sculptor/instrument collector Alfredo Halegua, luthier John Montgomery, and Carol Lynn Ward-Bamford of the Library's Music Division, present a lecture on Stradivari's cellos preceding the Enso String Quartet Concert.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Music Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2006-12-18.
- - Culture, Performing Arts
- - Performing Arts, Music
- - Classification: General Works.
- - Classification: History (General) and History of Europe.
- - Classification: Music and Books on Music.
- - Steven Honigberg, Carol Lynn Ward-Bamford, John Montgomery, Alfredo Halegua, Richard Belcher.
- - Recorded on 2006-12-18.
- - Librarians, Archivists.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Music Division. The Cellos of Stradivari. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-18, 2006. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687805/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Music Division, S. B. (2006) The Cellos of Stradivari. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-18. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687805/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Sponsoring Body Library Of Congress. Music Division. The Cellos of Stradivari. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -12-18, 2006. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021687805/>.