Film, Video Health Expert Pamela Peeke Discusses "Fit To Live"
About this Item
- Health Expert Pamela Peeke Discusses "Fit To Live"
- Have you indulged in too many hot dogs and ice cream cones this summer? Failed to carry out the well-meant exercise program? It might be time to heed the advice of Pamela Peeke, the medical doctor who recently published "Fit to Live: The Five-Point Plan to Be Lean, Strong and Fearless for Life." Peeke discussed her new book at the Library of Congress in a program sponsored by the Science, Technology and Business Division. On her web site, Peeke says, "It was never about the numbers on a scale. It is about transforming your life." Her recent book helps readers tackle the "fat" in five areas: mental, nutritional, physical, financial and environmental.
- Library of Congress
- Library of Congress. Science, Technology, and Business Division, sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2007-08-02.
- - Education
- - Science, Technology
- - Sports, Recreation
- - Classification: Education.
- - Classification: General Works.
- - Classification: Geography, Anthropology, Recreation.
- - Classification: Medicine.
- - Classification: Science.
- - Classification: Social Sciences.
- - Dr. Pamela Peeke.
- - Recorded on 2007-08-02.
- - Kids, Families.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Technology Library Of Congress. Science. Health Expert Pamela Peeke Discusses "Fit To Live". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -08-02, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687871/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Library Of Congress. Science, T. (2007) Health Expert Pamela Peeke Discusses "Fit To Live". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -08-02. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687871/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and Technology Library Of Congress. Science. Health Expert Pamela Peeke Discusses "Fit To Live". Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -08-02, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021687871/>.