Film, Video 175th Anniversary Gala of the Law Library of Congress
About this Item
- 175th Anniversary Gala of the Law Library of Congress
- On July 14, 2007, The Law Library of Congress celebrated its 175th Anniversary Gala Dinner in the Great Hall of the Library of Congress' Thomas Jefferson Building. More than 125 distinguished guests in the political, legal and educational world were present to pay tribute to the institution. Speaking that evening were Jeffrey Toobin, chair of the 175th Anniversary honorary committee; Rubens Medina, Law Librarian of Congress; and Ted Poe, United States congressman from Texas.
- Library of Congress
- Law Library of Congress (U.S.), sponsoring body
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2007-07-14.
- - Biography, History
- - Government, World Affairs
- - Government, Law
- - Classification: General Works.
- - Classification: History: America.
- - Classification: Law.
- - Rubens Medina, Ted Poe, Jeffrey Toobin.
- - Recorded on 2007-07-14.
- - Researchers.
- - Teachers.
- 1 online resource
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress, and U.S Law Library Of Congress. 175th Anniversary Gala of the Law Library of Congress. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -07-14, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687874/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress & Law Library Of Congress, U. S. (2007) 175th Anniversary Gala of the Law Library of Congress. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -07-14. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2021687874/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress, and U.S Law Library Of Congress. 175th Anniversary Gala of the Law Library of Congress. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress, -07-14, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2021687874/>.